3 BEST GPS FOR TRUCKERS – A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER’S GUIDE
Driving the open road and exploring new destinations can be fun and leave your friends and family jealous. The reality is when you get lost or have a tight schedule, it can be very daunting to find your destination quickly, especially when you drive something a little bit bigger than the average car size on the road. Let’s be honest other road users quickly get frustrated with truckers.
With the latest GPS devices, it is easy to find your destination and be on time. With cellphone technology development, it will work great for you when you are close to your destination with your customer supplying you with a drop pin location. The technology built into GPS Units is not available in Mobile phone technology today, and we advise drivers to invest in a quality GPS Device.
The best GPS Devices for truckers that is road trip ready! Here are our top 3 picks combined with the most popular amongst everyday users, and you won’t go wrong with either one of these. They will fit any budget.
Garmin DriveSmart 65 & Traffic: GPS navigator with a 6.95″ display, hands-free calling, included traffic alerts and information to enrich road trips
Simplify your drive and enjoy peace of mind. This device is extraordinary and is considered the Rolls Royce of the GPS world. It is everything that a driver will need to get around and arrive on time without breaking a sweat when driving, no matter the size of the vehicle or the destination.
What do we like about this unit
- Hands-free calling included traffic alerts and information to enrich road trips
- Great for avoiding traffic using Garmin Traffic suggests alternate routes.
- Hands-free call
- Connect it to your phone for smart notifications
- Easy to follow
- Suggestions for upcoming food, fuel, and cities
- Intergrade Amazon Alexa
This is available for purchase on Amazon and you can check it out here
TomTom Go 620 6-Inch GPS Navigation Device with Free Lifetime Traffic & World Maps
The TomTom GO 620 is smarter, faster, better connected sat nav. The best device that TomTom has ever produced and is super quick and easy to navigate. There is nothing wrong with this device; it all boils down to are you a TomTom or a Garmin van. It is more expensive then the Garmin but is worth every penny.
What we liked about the unit
- Wi-Fi connectivity lets you update without a computer.
- Voice-controlled hands-free calling and smartphone messages offer connectivity with safety.
- Plan routes on your phone and the sat nav is ready when you get in your truck or car.
- Traffic and speed camera updates – even get alerts for average speed zones.
This unit is available from Amazon and you can get yours here
GPS Navigation for Car, 7-inch High-Definition Touch Screen, 8GB 256MB Satellite Navigation with Live Voice Guide Free Lifetime Map Updates, Suitable for All Types of Vehicles
The Aonerex is the cheapest unit in our list and has the biggest screen with its 7″ display. You won’t get a more notable GPS for your vehicle at this price, and Aonerex is very cheap.
- It has a big screen, easy to follow and looks clear, and a good replacement for your phone while driving;
- A friendly, clear and understandable image does not have to check the screen a hundred times while driving;
- A simple function for setting the vehicle size;
- Works very well, no matter where you are, it still gets a signal;
- In no time you can reach the destination correctly;
- Voice information about traffic lights, speed limits, etc .;
- Gives early warning about directions, e.g. B. lanes, curves, and guidance;
- Quickly mounted on windows or car panels;
You can buy this unit from Amazon by using this link